Their is nothing like seeing kids smile, laugh and play in our organic foam! You can throw a kids birthday party, promotion from school, school event, fundraiser, fun run, jog-a-thon, award ceremonies, baptism, Church event, Harvest festival, Holi Party, Bar Mitzvah’s, Bat Mitzvah’s, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16’s, pretty much any type of event.
Foamalicious has paved the way to create a foam experience that is 100% Toxic Free. This makes it safe for you, your kids and the planet. Our product is not a soap, it is 100% naturally organic without the use of nuts, gluten, dairy, eggs, petroleum or any harsh ingredients.
We all know many kids at a young age are more prone to allergic reactions and sensitives. Misleading terms like Biodegradable, Non-Toxic and Hypoallergenic make you believe kids will be safe but those still can and in most cases will create issues. Foamalicious being the first and only 100% Naturally Organic and Toxic Free foam gives you a peace of mind that your kids will not have those issues and create amazing memories.
Top questions we have received from parents since 2003:
- Will the kids get wet? YES, while not soaked like with a garden hose, the more the kids play in the foam the wetter they will get. Plan on having the kids change their shoes and/or pants when the foam is over.
- Do the kids need to wear goggles or face protection? NO, our solution is 100% Toxic Free and will not irritate their eyes. Here are some recommendations that we suggest: 1) Make sure the kids are not rubbing their eyes/face with their dirty hands. 2) When trying to remove the foam from their face, the more they rub their face/eyes with a towel or shirt they can irritate their face. Dabbing their face with a clean towel or using the back of their hands is ideal.
- Is the foam slippery? Our foam is not made with soap, gels or petroleum and essentially just breaks down to water. But water can be slippery depending the location you are doing the foam. You should never do this on a slippery surface. Best places we recommend is a concrete surface or driveway. When in doubt take a glass of water pour it on the surface you are considering, if your shoes are slippery on that area then it will be slippery.
- Is this safe for my grass/lawn? YES, our product is Toxic Free but the longer people are playing on your grass several things may happen: 1) Grass can get broken down to mud. 2) Grass is slippery and some kids use that as a slip and slide. 3) Grass can become brown from lack of sun exposure. Artificial grass is an excpetion to this.
- Should I rent or get a service package? Positives to both: If your rent you are paying much less but you put someone responsible to run and maintain the foam equipment. People who hire us to do the foam want little to no responsivity for the foam. They hire us to have more focus of their event.
Foam machine rental: For our amazing foam machine rental prices and discounts
foam party packages: Popular foam party packages, You can also customize your very own package.